Sunday, November 21, 2004

life is boring at the moment

are you bored with school? i know i am. I want to get it over and done with. after all there are just four months left

this is the first time i ever felt this in my life. my mom tells me that even as a child i never liked being absent but lately i drag myself out of the house. i don't understand how this came to be. do all graduating students feel this way or is it just me? i used to be enthusiastic in taking down notes and dead crazy in reading all the books i can lay my hands on at the library. but now? sure i go to the library- to browse about subjects i have practically memorized in high school. i keep telling myself that i don't need to go over it again, but for the lack of interest in anything else at the moment i reread it.

i talked to my pastor about it yesterday and he said that i need an outlet. it's a case of burn-out, he says.

maybe i'll go find myself a new author to sink my mind into just as i did with sheldon during the last semester..

meanwhile, i'm gonna have to drag myself to senor escoda's class again...

No comments: