Thursday, January 06, 2005

hear, hear!

hey everybody! happy new year!!! (my friend lui tried to tap me into getting back on blog all because i think he's the only one who ever checks my blog nowadays. he keeps saying "hey meg, i read your new post!")

so, what's new? well for starters, my waistline has now come to a college-high of 35 and my weight has become an embarrassing 75 kilos. hahahah!! blame it all on the lechon, barbeque and fried chicken, spaghetti, ham, cheese, graham mango float, fruit salad, valenciana, fetuccini, pansit malbon, and flagons of coca cola during the holidays. so who's to say he/ she hasn't grown wider? i think it has also become some sort of tradition to get fat during christmas and then make new year's resolutions on dieting. that is, in hope of being able to get past a month of the (ahem!) diet.

my professor asked us yesterday whether or not we're experiencing graduation jitters yet. some of my mates said no, but it got me to thinking- "is that what i've been going through?" Oh well, if it means that these so called jitters cause a soon to be graduate to keep thinking of - "saan ako pupulutin after college?"; or"when i get a job, im going to buy a whatsits and a thingamabob and ....(the list goes on...)"; or "would i go straight into job hunting or do i want to go on a vacation to pangasinan first?"; or "59 days, 14 hours, 23 minutes and 4 seconds, make that 3 seconds to go before graduation" then yes i have graduation jitters. there is also the bugging idea in my head whether or not i'm gonna make good enough to get a small medallion to wear around my neck for a few hours and then throw it together with the likes of it inside my bottom drawer. i know it might sound concieted (i've been very careful not to be called that again) to even entertain thoughts like that but i can't help but think about it. in a way some people might be able to compare me with hermione granger who professor snape very scathingly calls an insufferable know it all. oh whatever, right? let them pigs come however they want to.

nick says he's coming home next month- february. i'm not sure how i feel about that. sure i'm excited to meet him finally. but then there's still a nagging feeling i don't understand.maybe i'm just nervous about it. i haven't said i'd be his special person yet, i'm waiting to get to know the person and not just the name on my cell phone's screen. however, he's the one who is really excited about my graduation, it kinda slipped that he has a gift for me. i wonder what that is..... hmm... ces thinks it's a ring. please not yet, i think.

1 comment:

luiboi said...

touch naman me..hehe..me too,i also feel the same as you do...im also have my graduation jitters already and just like you i fear of "kung saan ako pupulutin after college"...anyways,welcome back to blogging world!:)