Wednesday, October 26, 2005

kbp golden dove awards on RPN 9 on november 5

The awards night of the KBP Golden Dove Awards was held a few days ago. i did not win and im glad i didnt. why? it would have been pressure for me. i have a feeling that it would create unprecedented drastic changes in my life. im not ready for that. i want to enjoy my work and enjoy being young.

meanwhile, for those of you interested in finding out who did win, you can check out the televised program on RPN 9 on the evening of November 5. i'm just not sure what time they're going to show it. but take note that it won't be a loss to you if you don't get to see it. they just mention my name anyway. i'm also the only nominee (for reasons i do not know) whose sound byte was not played.

i do want to thank however the people who showed so much support for the bid. thanks for believing in me. i love you peeps! yah know who ya'ar.

No comments: