Monday, July 17, 2006

Stay

i want to bask in this moment with you
with time at a stand still and you so close to me
the world and all its nonsensical issues fade away
all i hear is your voice, your insights, your genius
long has it been since i found a more interesting being
and now that you're here, i've stopped craving for love
for what is love but an expectation?
It is nothing more than a desperate call to end loneliness
i dont love you- i feel more than love for you
i feel overwhelmed when you are around
my heart skips whole beats, my tongue goes on permanent vacation
there is nothing i want to do but stare into your deep brown eyes
would you cringe if i by impulse pull you to an embrace?
or would you be a dreamlover and let me burrow deeper?
I know for a fact you will not stay
the hour glass fills and i dread the day you walk out that door
in the short time we've been together
you have carved yourself into me
so much so that nota moment passes that you dont fill my mind
i crave, long, need you!
If its worth your while, would you stay? for me?

1 comment:

luiboi said...

awwww...